PDA

View Full Version : Approach plate

Hankal
October 2nd 03, 02:56 PM
Anyone know where I can download an approach plate.
I purchase the plates for my normal routes, but need to look at another plate
now and then.
Hak

Tom S.
October 2nd 03, 03:33 PM
"Hankal" > wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can download an approach plate.
> I purchase the plates for my normal routes, but need to look at another
plate
> now and then.
> Hak

http://www.myairplane.com/databases/approach/index.php

gpsposter
October 2nd 03, 04:51 PM
"Tom S." > wrote in news:hHWeb.25$G%4.26605
@news.uswest.net:

> "Hankal" > wrote in message
>> Anyone know where I can download an approach plate.
>> I purchase the plates for my normal routes, but need to look at
another
> plate
>> now and then.
>> Hak
>
> http://www.myairplane.com/databases/approach/index.php

Also, If you are an AOPA member, they are available on AOPA's web site in
pdf format.

Ross Richardson
October 2nd 03, 06:34 PM
AOPA has them on their website for free for members. You are a member?

Ross
33 Years with AOPA

Hankal
October 2nd 03, 07:31 PM
>You are a member?

Of course I am a member, would not have it any other way.
Hank
N1441P

Google