PDA

View Full Version : TERPS source?

Tim J
October 7th 03, 03:58 AM
I will probably find it after posting this, but I am having trouble locating
information about how to get a copy (hardcopy) of TERPS. Any suggestions?

thanks,
tim

Brad Z
October 7th 03, 04:03 AM
Here's one link...

http://www.dot.state.fl.us/aviation/text_version/fedpub.htm

"Tim J" > wrote in message
. net...
> I will probably find it after posting this, but I am having trouble
locating
> information about how to get a copy (hardcopy) of TERPS. Any suggestions?
>
> thanks,
> tim

Tim J
October 7th 03, 04:28 AM
hmmm. I had already found some online links and summarized forms, but was
hoping for a place to order a printed copy. I suppose I can download it at
work and print it out there....

Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the link.
"Brad Z" > wrote in message
> Here's one link...
>
> http://www.dot.state.fl.us/aviation/text_version/fedpub.htm
>

> "Tim J" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > I will probably find it after posting this, but I am having trouble
> locating
> > information about how to get a copy (hardcopy) of TERPS. Any
suggestions?

> > thanks,
> > tim

October 7th 03, 03:42 PM
Th Government Printing Office used to sell it.

Tim J wrote:

> I will probably find it after posting this, but I am having trouble locating
> information about how to get a copy (hardcopy) of TERPS. Any suggestions?
>
> thanks,
> tim

EDR
October 8th 03, 01:24 AM
In article >, Tim J
> wrote:

> I will probably find it after posting this, but I am having trouble locating
> information about how to get a copy (hardcopy) of TERPS. Any suggestions?

Government Printing Office.
I have two copies. I misplaced one and had to buy another a few years
ago. Then I found the original.

October 8th 03, 06:25 PM
EDR wrote:

> Government Printing Office.
> I have two copies. I misplaced one and had to buy another a few years
> ago. Then I found the original.

Both of which are well out of date. There have been many changes in the past few
years.

Google