PDA

View Full Version : Airport security still a welfare to work program in Atlanta

JJ
October 18th 03, 02:28 PM
This quote clipped from fox news is total bull**** in Atlanta .(The
worlds busiest airport) TSA did not change a thing. The black welfare to
work program at Hartsfield Atlanta was replaced by TSA with blacks in
charge. At the beginning, there were white managers and white employees.
But, the blacks ran them off gradually and settled into their past
sub-standard work habits. We have not changed a thing with TSA. Just
made black contractors at Atlanta black Government employees. Harder to
fire and discipline. Basically, we regressed.

"The TSA was created after the attacks, with the goal of replacing
privately hired airport security workers with better-trained and
higher-paid government employees. Problems with screening passengers and
bags have persisted, however. For example, officials say X-ray machines
can't detect plastic explosives"

Google