PDA

View Full Version : Good instrument program near San Diego?

October 21st 03, 07:59 PM
I want to bite the bullet and get my instrument rating.
I live in the San Diego area and I can dedicate 2 hours a day to the task for as long as it takes.
Can anyone with direct personal experience reccomend an Instrument trainging program in the
San Diego area?

tscottme
October 26th 03, 04:59 AM
> wrote in message
> I want to bite the bullet and get my instrument rating.
> I live in the San Diego area and I can dedicate 2 hours a day to the
task for as long as it takes.
> Can anyone with direct personal experience reccomend an Instrument
trainging program in the
> San Diego area?

I worked for America Flyers (Ft Lauderdale, FL). They have/had a San
Diego area location. They have a structured IFR program. If you insist
on working with the same one or two CFIIs, I would highly recommend
their program, but they aren't cheap. I would really insist on an
outfit with some sort of flight training device (sim) for IFR.

--

Scott

Google