PDA

View Full Version : req: a favor from someone who subscribes to Jepp for Hawaii

October 22nd 03, 05:34 PM
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has a Jepp chart
subscription that covers Hawaii. I'd like to get hold of at least the
low altitude enroute chart and hopefully also the approach plates for
Kona, Hilo, and (especially) Kamuela. The latter, which is where our
2nd home is, just got some approaches, and I'd like to run through them
on my simulator.

I can download the NOS plates from AOPA but I'm not aware of a source
for a downloadable version of the enroute chart.

If anyone having some expired charts/plates as described and could send
them to me, I would reimburse for the postage - please reply here and
then I'll send my address via private email.

mahalo,

Dave Blevins
San Jose, CA

Jon Woellhaf
October 22nd 03, 07:07 PM
You can afford a second home in Hawaii and can't afford to buy a Jepp
packet?

Wait. Maybe that's HOW you can afford a second home in Hawaii. :-) (for the
humor impaired)

Jon

> wrote in message
> I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has a Jepp chart
> subscription that covers Hawaii. I'd like to get hold of at least the
> low altitude enroute chart and hopefully also the approach plates for
> Kona, Hilo, and (especially) Kamuela. The latter, which is where our
> 2nd home is, just got some approaches, and I'd like to run through them
> on my simulator.
>
> I can download the NOS plates from AOPA but I'm not aware of a source
> for a downloadable version of the enroute chart.
>
> If anyone having some expired charts/plates as described and could send
> them to me, I would reimburse for the postage - please reply here and
> then I'll send my address via private email.
>
> mahalo,
>
> Dave Blevins
> San Jose, CA

October 22nd 03, 07:24 PM
He's probably going to fly his Citation X from SJC to the Big Island.

Jon Woellhaf wrote:

> You can afford a second home in Hawaii and can't afford to buy a Jepp
> packet?
>
> Wait. Maybe that's HOW you can afford a second home in Hawaii. :-) (for the
> humor impaired)
>
> Jon
>
> > wrote in message
> > I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has a Jepp chart
> > subscription that covers Hawaii. I'd like to get hold of at least the
> > low altitude enroute chart and hopefully also the approach plates for
> > Kona, Hilo, and (especially) Kamuela. The latter, which is where our
> > 2nd home is, just got some approaches, and I'd like to run through them
> > on my simulator.
> >
> > I can download the NOS plates from AOPA but I'm not aware of a source
> > for a downloadable version of the enroute chart.
> >
> > If anyone having some expired charts/plates as described and could send
> > them to me, I would reimburse for the postage - please reply here and
> > then I'll send my address via private email.
> >
> > mahalo,
> >
> > Dave Blevins
> > San Jose, CA

Google