PDA

View Full Version : part 141 IFR rating in NJ

November 4th 03, 11:57 PM
Can anyone recomend a part 141 school for an instrument rating in NJ
or Eastern PA?
Any experience, good or bad with Aero Prep at Flying W?
I'm looking for a program I can get through on weekends in 6 weeks to
two months.

Thanks,

Ken Dietz

Kobra
November 6th 03, 02:01 AM
Call Chris at Aeroprep. He's a great guy and flexible. He might even be
able to do it on the side for 3/4 price if you have your own plane.

Kobra

> wrote in message
> Can anyone recomend a part 141 school for an instrument rating in NJ
> or Eastern PA?
> Any experience, good or bad with Aero Prep at Flying W?
> I'm looking for a program I can get through on weekends in 6 weeks to
> two months.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken Dietz

Andrew Gideon
November 7th 03, 06:40 PM
wrote:

> Can anyone recomend a part 141 school for an instrument rating in NJ
> or Eastern PA?
> Any experience, good or bad with Aero Prep at Flying W?
> I'm looking for a program I can get through on weekends in 6 weeks to
> two months.

I think that Mac Dan at Caldwell (KCDW) does part 141.

- Andrew

David B. Cole
November 7th 03, 10:25 PM
I agree with Kobra in recommending Aero Prep. I did my PPL there and
it's just a great airport to fly out of and to hang out at. I never
flew with Chris, but he's a great guy.

Dave

"Kobra" > wrote in message >...
> Call Chris at Aeroprep. He's a great guy and flexible. He might even be
> able to do it on the side for 3/4 price if you have your own plane.
>
> Kobra
>

> > wrote in message
> > Can anyone recomend a part 141 school for an instrument rating in NJ
> > or Eastern PA?
> > Any experience, good or bad with Aero Prep at Flying W?
> > I'm looking for a program I can get through on weekends in 6 weeks to
> > two months.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ken Dietz

Google