PDA

View Full Version : 101 Best Aviation Attractions

John Purner
February 3rd 04, 06:29 PM
As a complimentary site to my new book "101 Best Aviation Attractions", I
have activated a new website at http://www.flyingsbest.com Half of this site
does FlyIn CampOut issues the other Aviation Attractions. The book will be
released by McGraw-Hill in Late April. Amazon is already selling it. Hope
this helps some of ya'll.

Also best wishes to my usual detractors who will doubtless crawl out from
beneath their rocks! I do hope they speak the truth this time, but am
reasonably certain they won't. Why should their pattern change? Fortunately
most members of this news group pay little attention to them anyway.

--
John Purner
Editor - The $100 Hamburger

--