PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Thunderhead hood ?

Sanjay Kumar
February 24th 04, 02:11 PM
I was reading the review of various hoods in Consumer Aviation
(January 1999 - yeah thats 5 years ago !). They recommended
Thunderhead and Best Hood among non-foggle solutions (I don't
like foggles because whatever is wrong with me any eyeglass-wear
just fogs up quickly). I have ordered Best Hood but would like
to try the Thunderhead too. At that time it was said to be
available with Sporty's. But it seems to have disappeared since.
I read someone saying Sporty's selling it under some different
name "... visor" but Sportys simply doesn't have it. Is there a
substitute or similar product out there (reviewer was not
kind to Jiffhood or others) ?

thanks,

-Sanjay Kumar

Google