PDA

View Full Version : Need A Cable

Newps
May 1st 06, 06:44 PM
Does anybody have a link to a store that will sell me a cable with mini
stereo jacks, just like your Ipod? It has to have 90 degree jacks on
both ends, I do not want to get adapters. I need a short cable, maybe a
foot long but I can deal with a longer cable.

B A R R Y
May 1st 06, 07:07 PM
Newps wrote:
> Does anybody have a link to a store that will sell me a cable with mini
> stereo jacks, just like your Ipod? It has to have 90 degree jacks on
> both ends, I do not want to get adapters. I need a short cable, maybe a
> foot long but I can deal with a longer cable.

Did you try local Radio Shack, Circuit City, or Best Buy stores?

Newps
May 1st 06, 08:14 PM
B A R R Y wrote:
> Newps wrote:
>
>> Does anybody have a link to a store that will sell me a cable with
>> mini stereo jacks, just like your Ipod? It has to have 90 degree
>> jacks on both ends, I do not want to get adapters. I need a short
>> cable, maybe a foot long but I can deal with a longer cable.
>

> Did you try local Radio Shack, Circuit City, or Best Buy stores?

Yes, they all have the straight cables, nobody seems to have the ones
with the 90 degree ends.

B A R R Y
May 1st 06, 08:14 PM
Newps wrote:
> Yes, they all have the straight cables, nobody seems to have the ones
> with the 90 degree ends.

Surprising. My last two sets of computer speakers came with 90 degree
connectors.

Drew Dalgleish
May 2nd 06, 03:05 AM
On Mon, 01 May 2006 11:44:14 -0600, Newps > wrote:

>Does anybody have a link to a store that will sell me a cable with mini
>stereo jacks, just like your Ipod? It has to have 90 degree jacks on
>both ends, I do not want to get adapters. I need a short cable, maybe a
>foot long but I can deal with a longer cable.

I got one of those with the lightspeed headsets I bought.

Google