PDA

View Full Version : Many Saints on 8-10-05

syydnay
June 25th 06, 11:30 PM
Many Saints say, "You live in a time where a Great Blessing has been
given through so many Words spoken regarding the Importance of morality
over immorality, justice over injustice, and human weaknesses should be
in the decline to the point where they no longer exist."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON AUGUST 10,2005 AT 11:44 A.M.

MANY SAINTS

"There are Many of Us present with this little one and We All have
Something to say to others, because it is of Great Importance that
there is more understanding regarding how an individual lives each day,
because the Soul depends on the individual's moral activities and what
he or she says, due to the conditions of how an individual accepts The
Holy Trinity.

This Factor should be continuously a Subject of Great Importance
to those in the living state who bear a Soul that is the victim or the
receiver of, or the One Part of human life that draws attention that is
not always recognized as Important.

The little one finds it difficult to repeat My Words today,
because of the tremendous amount of responsibilities she is the
custodian of, the receiver of, and sometimes the victim of.

If you were to openly speak to someone you barely knew, ask
yourself what they would think and how they would respond to what you
would have to say if it was regarding your Soul and/or their Soul.
Would many of them reject your company, your conversation, and how you
think?

We All speak different on this Subject, because it is not a
Subject most individuals want to think about.

You live in a time where a Great Blessing has been given through
so many Words spoken regarding the Importance of morality over
immorality, justice over injustice, and human weaknesses should be in
the decline to the point where they no longer exist.

Needless to say, All of Us Here in the Heavens could talk
endlessly on this Subject, because of the Importance of every human
being's Soul.

Ask yourself: Did you thank your Soul today for helping you in
some way, or do you ignore your Soul every day as though It is not
present? This is more common to human beings than I like to say.

I could speak hours on the Importance of the necessity to be
conscious of not just what you speak, how you work, or how you think,
but there should be a reminder within you, because of those who were
gifted to you when you were conceived. A Soul is of Great Importance.
Even though you cannot see It, you are instinctively conscious of Its
being there, through the fact that you were instructed on what is pure
morally, mentally, psychologically, physically, over what would be
considered impure, unjust to The Holy Trinity.

I will close with a Blessing, because through What you have
accepted to follow is Important, because through what you speak, how
you act, you can be a beautiful example of Divine Love for The Holy
Trinity, thus not using anything that would demean Their Presence in
any way."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Google