PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Applications

Ken Goldstein
May 24th 04, 02:02 AM
Does anyone know of any cool applications for the Blackberry that are
aviation related? Maybe something that would allow me to check
weather, or file flight plans?

Ken

Nathan Young
May 27th 04, 01:49 PM
On 23 May 2004 18:02:06 -0700, (Ken Goldstein)
wrote:

>Does anyone know of any cool applications for the Blackberry that are
>aviation related? Maybe something that would allow me to check
>weather, or file flight plans?

Not aware of anything specifically for the BB, but I found mine will
send/receive emails in the air. There are services that will reply
email you METAR / TAF data if you send an email to the service. I use
aeroplanner.com, and they offer such a service.

-Nathan

Google