PDA

View Full Version : Current prices for Aeroshell Oil

Ronnie
July 3rd 06, 10:01 PM
Back in March there was a thread about the average
price of Aeroshell Oil. I just bought oil to restock
and paid the following as of today (7/3) from the distributor
in Austin, TX:

15W50 $52.83 per case (12 quarts)
100WPlus $41.34 per case

The person at the counter indicated that there is a price
increase that will occur next week, the 3rd one tihs year.

Ronnie

Denny
July 4th 06, 05:14 PM
Just restocked my summer oil also... Philips 100AW $33.70 a case
delivered to my hangar...

Javier[_1_]
July 5th 06, 01:06 PM
Denny wrote:
> Just restocked my summer oil also... Philips 100AW $33.70 a case
> delivered to my hangar...

Exxon Elite is selling for $112 for two cases, and you get a $20 cash
card back good at any Exxon Mobil station.

http://www.eliteetc.com/

I've purchased from them before (and just placed my order for another
two cases), they're reputable.

-jav

Javier[_1_]
July 5th 06, 01:08 PM
Denny wrote:
> Just restocked my summer oil also... Philips 100AW $33.70 a case
> delivered to my hangar...

Exxon Elite is selling for $112 for two cases, and you get a $20 cash
card back good at any Exxon Mobil station.

http://www.eliteetc.com/

I've purchased from them before (and just placed my order for another
two cases), they're reputable.

-jav

July 9th 06, 04:40 PM
Denny wrote:
> Just restocked my summer oil also... Philips 100AW $33.70 a case
> delivered to my hangar...

Hi Denny,

$33.70 delivered? Sweet. From?

-Bernie

Denny
July 10th 06, 11:56 AM
Independent Oil Distributor in Bay City, Michigan... 13 miles up the
road... But I exaggerrated... I just looked at the bill, it was
$34.78... Darned alwhutzisname keeps me confused...

denny

Montblack[_1_]
July 11th 06, 12:06 AM
("Denny" wrote)
> Independent Oil Distributor in Bay City, Michigan... 13 miles up the
> road... But I exaggerrated... I just looked at the bill, it was $34.78...
> Darned alwhutzisname keeps me confused...

Getting to the point where you can't recall ever being confused is the goal!

Montblack

Google