PDA

View Full Version : Oshkosh '06 Coffee Cup

RST Engineering
July 15th 06, 07:58 PM
I have an unbroken string of dated Oshkosh coffee cups (mugs) going back to
1974. I would be very happy to send somebody Paypal money to pick up and
send me one from this year's show. I believe that the EAA Warehouse store
will pack for shipment and there is a post office on the field if that is
convenient for you. Money up front or after you find out the total cost,
your option.

Anybody please?

Jim

Tom McQuinn
July 15th 06, 08:44 PM
I have learned a considerable amount reading your posts. I'll be glad
to get you one.

Tom McQuinn

RST Engineering wrote:
> I have an unbroken string of dated Oshkosh coffee cups (mugs) going back to
> 1974. I would be very happy to send somebody Paypal money to pick up and
> send me one from this year's show. I believe that the EAA Warehouse store
> will pack for shipment and there is a post office on the field if that is
> convenient for you. Money up front or after you find out the total cost,
> your option.
>
> Anybody please?
>
> Jim

RST Engineering
July 15th 06, 09:13 PM
Thanks, Tom and all. Ron Natalie emailed me and we've taken care of it.
Many thanks for your offer to help. (and the kind words.)

Jim

"Tom McQuinn" > wrote in message
>I have learned a considerable amount reading your posts. I'll be glad to
>get you one.
>
> Tom McQuinn

Denny
July 17th 06, 12:36 PM
OK Jim, but be aware that possessing a dated mug from the Big-O without
actually being there will be the next grand jury investigation, just as
soon as they are finished with Barry Bonds...

denny

RST Engineering
July 17th 06, 03:56 PM
But I'm not planning on hitting 761 gofer balls with it.

Jim

"Denny" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> OK Jim, but be aware that possessing a dated mug from the Big-O without
> actually being there will be the next grand jury investigation, just as
> soon as they are finished with Barry Bonds...
>
> denny

Jay Honeck
July 17th 06, 10:45 PM
> But I'm not planning on hitting 761 gofer balls with it.

True, but that mug will always have an asterisk by it...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA