PDA

View Full Version : JPH 500 RADIO

maddogmadley
August 5th 06, 07:11 AM
trying to find a manual for my radio,or someone who can walk me
through getting the radio on high power,when radio is turned on it
shows "low" on the screen.

Al[_2_]
August 6th 06, 01:14 AM
I got one, but the manual is in my flight bag at the hanger. I'll be
out of town for a week or so. If you don't get an answer from another
person in the group soon, drop me a note at alcessnapilot -at- comcast
-dot- net

maddogmadley wrote:
> trying to find a manual for my radio,or someone who can walk me
> through getting the radio on high power,when radio is turned on it
> shows "low" on the screen.

Dan Youngquist
August 6th 06, 03:59 PM
On Sat, 5 Aug 2006, maddogmadley wrote:

> trying to find a manual for my radio,or someone who can walk me through
> getting the radio on high power,when radio is turned on it shows "low"
> on the screen.

Press & hold [F] for 2 seconds, function indicator will flash. Then press
5. That toggles 1w/5w transmit power.

-Dan

Google