PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Cool Site For A Free Place To Snooze!!!

NW_Pilot
August 6th 06, 11:53 AM
Hey, check it out kind of cool! People let you sleep on their couch or spare
bed when traveling! More Pilots Should Join!! http://www.couchsurfing.com

Also List Your Airplane, Parts, & Avionics For Free!!!

Features 20 Photos & 90 Day Listings! And Did I Say Its Free?

http://www.aircraftdelivery.net/classifieds/

Thanks For Looking!

A Lieberma
August 6th 06, 12:02 PM
"NW_Pilot" > wrote in
:

> Hey, check it out kind of cool! People let you sleep on their couch or
> spare bed when traveling! More Pilots Should Join!!
> http://www.couchsurfing.com

Without even looking....... Ummm, shameless spam????

By any chance no affiliation with this website by the return email address?

Least you could have done was say it was your website or you have some
relationship to it....

Allen

Bob Noel
August 6th 06, 01:31 PM
In article >,
"NW_Pilot" > SPAMMED:

don't like spam but you feel it's ok for you to spam?

idiot.

*plonk*

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

NW_Pilot
August 6th 06, 10:32 PM
"A Lieberma" > wrote in message
. 18...
> "NW_Pilot" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Hey, check it out kind of cool! People let you sleep on their couch or
>> spare bed when traveling! More Pilots Should Join!!
>> http://www.couchsurfing.com
>
> Without even looking....... Ummm, shameless spam????
>
> By any chance no affiliation with this website by the return email
> address?
>
> Least you could have done was say it was your website or you have some
> relationship to it....
>
> Allen

I have no affiliation with couchsurfing.com just a good place for the
traveling pilot to meet good people and get a free place to stay!!!! The
Classifieds site is mine!

tscottme
August 10th 06, 10:08 AM
More supermodels need to sign up if you ask me.

--
Scott

Google