PDA

View Full Version : Paging Rix Seacord

RST Engineering
August 9th 06, 11:11 PM
I believe this fellow is back on the east coast somewhere. If anybody knows
him, would you please have him get in touch with me by email at
All the addys I have for him are 404.

Jim

Jack Allison[_1_]
August 11th 06, 09:12 PM
RST Engineering wrote:
> I believe this fellow is back on the east coast somewhere. If anybody knows
> him, would you please have him get in touch with me by email at
> All the addys I have for him are 404.
>
> Jim

Jim...would this guy possibly be Dick Seacord? I seem to recall my Dad
knowing someone by that name from his Air Force days. If this might be
your guy, I can check with my Dad and see if he has any contact info.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado

Google