PDA

View Full Version : FA: CFI video tapes on ebay - great for starting pilots or old

August 16th 06, 07:57 PM
I'm selling off all my CFI tapes. I though some of you might like one
or two. If not, sorry for the one time ad.

Here is my link to all the links

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdannysauctionsQQhtZ-1

HUMAN FACTORS CFI Flight Video

$0.99
HIGH ALTITUDE OPERATIONS CFI Flight Video

$0.99
CATEGORY AND CLASS TRAINING CFI Flight Video
$0.99
TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES IN GENERAL AVI CFI Flight Video
$0.99
FLIGHT INFORMATION PUBLICATIONS CFI Flight Video
$0.99
DO YOU KNOW YOUR AIRPLANE? CFI Flight Video

$0.99
INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES Flight Video
$0.99
ATC SYSTEMS ADVANCES CFI Flight Video

$0.99
INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILIES Flight Video

$0.99 REGIONAL/LOCAL CHECKOUTS CFI Flight Video
$0.99 TEACHING FLIGHT MANEUVERS CFI Flight Video

$0.99
TEACHING FLIGHT SAFETY CFI Flight Video

August 17th 06, 11:15 PM
wrote:
> I'm selling off all my CFI tapes. I though some of you might like one
> or two. If not, sorry for the one time ad.
>
> Here is my link to all the links
>
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdannysauctionsQQhtZ-1
>
> HUMAN FACTORS CFI Flight Video
>
> $0.99
> HIGH ALTITUDE OPERATIONS CFI Flight Video
>
> $0.99
> CATEGORY AND CLASS TRAINING CFI Flight Video
> $0.99
> TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES IN GENERAL AVI CFI Flight Video
> $0.99
> FLIGHT INFORMATION PUBLICATIONS CFI Flight Video
> $0.99
> DO YOU KNOW YOUR AIRPLANE? CFI Flight Video
>
> $0.99
> INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES Flight Video
> $0.99
> ATC SYSTEMS ADVANCES CFI Flight Video
>
> $0.99
> INSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILIES Flight Video
>
> $0.99 REGIONAL/LOCAL CHECKOUTS CFI Flight Video
> $0.99 TEACHING FLIGHT MANEUVERS CFI Flight Video
>
> $0.99
> TEACHING FLIGHT SAFETY CFI Flight Video

Google