PDA

View Full Version : help me find Sydney's list?

Dave Butler
July 22nd 04, 03:32 PM
A while ago on this newsgroup, Sydney Hoeltzli (I'm pretty sure that's who it
was) posted a list of IFR-GPS tasks that one ought to be able to do before
considering oneself competent in the use of that GPS.

I'd sure like to have that list, as I'm checking myself out on a plane with a
GPS I haven't used before.

As I remember, some of the things on the list were similar to: changing
approaches after the approach has been activated, changing to a different
destination airport, repeating an approach after going missed, etc.

Google doesn't seem to be finding what I'm looking for.

You there, Sydney?

Anyone have a pointer to Sydney's list?

.... or failing that, anyone have a similar checklist?

Thanks,

Dave

Google