PDA

View Full Version : STOP kissing the Black ASS

RichardC
September 10th 06, 05:39 PM
The CDC is looking just like the FAA

Both falling apart(Reference KLEX crash)

I wonder if Bull Dikes and former Black Female secretaries
and inside the beltway stupidity is running this
Government agency also?

Political Correctness is killing our Government(Ex. Katrina,
two lost space shuttles, 9/11, etc. etc.)

And remember, the CDC is the Federal agency who is
responsible for Bio warfare and smallpox/anthrax terror
attacks and bird flu and Ebola etc.

There is ONLY one way to save our critical Government
functions in America from collapse

ONLY one way

FOR ALL SAFETY AND HUMAN LIFE CRITICAL FUNCTIONS IN THE
UNTIED STATES GOVERNMENT AMERICA MUST BEGIN A NUMBERED BID
SYSTEM IN THE FEDERAL SERVICE AND REMOVE ALL SOCIAL
PROMOTION AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING SCAMS AND DIVERSITY
STUPIDITY AND FEEL GOOD WORTHLESS CIVIL RIGHTS EMPIRES

ONLY the best and brightest for ALL critical Federal
functions should be hired or promoted REGARDLESS of sex or
age or race.

In other words, tracking how many African-American employees
or funding GAY Pride celebrations has NOTHING to do with
safety and should be eliminated at once.

Or we will fail and collapse as a country within our Federal
and State critical functions. SOON.

DEMAND A NUMBERED BID SYSTEM IN ALL FEDERAL SAFETY AND
CRITICAL POSITIONS

Exodus, morale shake U.S. Center For Disease Control

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 09/10/06

An exodus of key leaders and scientists from the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention has raised "great concern"
among five of the six former directors who led the agency
over the past 40 years.

Their concerns, expressed in a rare joint letter to current
CDC Director Julie Gerberding, come amid growing staff
complaints about whether her strategic shifts in the
agency's focus are putting public health at risk, according
to interviews with current and former CDC officials and
documents obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Critics say the agency is changing to a top-down management
style that stifles science and that new layers of
bureaucracy are being created that make agency operations
more cumbersome. (I.E. Social Engineering Alphabet Soup
empires that are worthless)

Google