PDA

View Full Version : Re: Unusual Honeywell KLN94 aviation GPS failure - what could causethis?

Jose[_1_]
September 11th 06, 04:18 PM
> http://www.peter2000.co.uk/aviation/kln94-failure/
>
> This unit has been working perfectly for four years, and works fine
> now.

I had something like this happen to me on my first flight with such a
unit (I've only used it a few times). It turned out to be that I had
not turned the GPS on properly (I don't remember what I did wrong) and
it was thus not feeding the display. After landing and reviewing, it
was a "duh!" but I couldn't troubleshoot in flight, and just went for
the backup instruments.

Jose
--
There are more ways to skin a cat than there are cats.

Google