PDA

View Full Version : Geoff Peck

Dave Butler[_1_]
September 15th 06, 04:59 PM
MEMORIAL GATHERING for Geoffrey Gilbert Peck

Dear friends and colleagues of Geoffrey,

Please join us to share our sadness and our stories of
Geoffrey Gilbert Peck on Sunday, September 24th, 2006 at
the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA from
1 P.M. to 6 P.M.

Greet friends and family at 1 PM. We'll have an informal
program for people to share their memories and some of
Geoff's favorite music at 2 PM; a reception will follow.

Bring your stories to share.

Please RSVP by September 15, 2006

To accept, please send an email to:
<mailto:(removed)>

To decline, please send an email to:
<mailto:(removed)>

Read & write stories and memories on the Geoff Peck wiki at:
<http://m.rho.net/TWIKI/bin/view/>

View and upload images at the Geoff Peck image gallery at:
<http://m.rho.net/gallery/>

Please forward this invite to others who might want to join
us. We have tried our best to reach all of Geoff's contacts,
however, he had an extensive social network and not everyone
who would want to be there has been contacted through this
mailing.

The Computer History Museum's home page:
<http://www.computerhistory.org/>

Directions to the museum:
<http://www.computerhistory.org/about/directions/>

We hope you will be able to join us,

Laura Peck, Alice Apley, and Phill Apley

Google