PDA

View Full Version : Face plate KMA 20

Doc Stafford
September 26th 06, 12:43 AM
Hey fello aviators/owners, does anyone out there know where I can buy a full
replacement faceplate for King KMA 20 audio panel. I tried Bendix/King
website but apparently because I am not a big spender corporate type they
don't want to email me back.
docstafford in Oklahoma

wise purchaser
September 26th 06, 02:39 AM
Doc Stafford wrote:
> Hey fello aviators/owners, does anyone out there know where I can buy a full
> replacement faceplate for King KMA 20 audio panel. I tried Bendix/King
> website but apparently because I am not a big spender corporate type they
> don't want to email me back.
> docstafford in Oklahoma

Greetings!!
King will not sell the part directly to you: You need to go to a King
dealer. but the KMA -20 is very old the face plate may no longer be
made or in stock. You may find that watching Ebay for a used panel in
good shape will be lower in price than a new face plate. e bay
Search for: KMA -20 or King audio panel.

By the way, I purchased a used KLN 88 loran with Antenna, rack and
connector, instruction book via E bay for $ 10.00 !!! it works
PERFECT!!

It's worth noting that loran is expected to be funded for another 10
years!!!

Another tidbit!!! when I am flying my Cessna 150 I have a KLN -90B GPS
( E bay for $ 500 bucks, rack connector and antenna) ) the KLN -88
Loran for $ 10.00 bucks agrees with the GPS right on the nose!! so
long live Loran!!

comanche driver
September 26th 06, 04:12 AM
try aircraft engravers. http://www.engravers.net/aircraft/fp_list.htm#king

20 bucks... they do great work i used one a 170 and it looks great...

R. Burns

"wise purchaser" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Doc Stafford wrote:
>> Hey fello aviators/owners, does anyone out there know where I can buy a
>> full
>> replacement faceplate for King KMA 20 audio panel. I tried Bendix/King
>> website but apparently because I am not a big spender corporate type they
>> don't want to email me back.
>> docstafford in Oklahoma
>
> Greetings!!
> King will not sell the part directly to you: You need to go to a King
> dealer. but the KMA -20 is very old the face plate may no longer be
> made or in stock. You may find that watching Ebay for a used panel in
> good shape will be lower in price than a new face plate. e bay
> Search for: KMA -20 or King audio panel.
>
> By the way, I purchased a used KLN 88 loran with Antenna, rack and
> connector, instruction book via E bay for $ 10.00 !!! it works
> PERFECT!!
>
> It's worth noting that loran is expected to be funded for another 10
> years!!!
>
> Another tidbit!!! when I am flying my Cessna 150 I have a KLN -90B GPS
> ( E bay for $ 500 bucks, rack connector and antenna) ) the KLN -88
> Loran for $ 10.00 bucks agrees with the GPS right on the nose!! so
> long live Loran!!

Google