PDA

View Full Version : pvc tubing/sleeve source?

Jim Burns
September 27th 06, 05:45 PM
I'm looking for a source for about 50 ft of 5/8" dia. non-heat shrink Mil
spec 631 or 7444 pvc electrical tubing to run a couple of wire bundles.
I've found plenty of places that sell it by the roll, and aircraft spruce
has small diameter, but I haven't found a source for quantities less than
100 ft in 5/8" diameter.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jim

September 27th 06, 09:35 PM

www.digikey.com

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Rich S.[_1_]
September 27th 06, 09:40 PM
"Jim Burns" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a source for about 50 ft of 5/8" dia. non-heat shrink Mil
> spec 631 or 7444 pvc electrical tubing to run a couple of wire bundles.
> I've found plenty of places that sell it by the roll, and aircraft spruce
> has small diameter, but I haven't found a source for quantities less than
> 100 ft in 5/8" diameter.
>
> Any ideas?

Boeing Surplus http://www.boeing.com/assocproducts/surplus/retail/

Some of the guys on rah stop by there often. You might get one of them to
look for the stuff.

Rich S.

September 27th 06, 11:49 PM
Jim Burns wrote:
> I'm looking for a source for about 50 ft of 5/8" dia. non-heat shrink Mil
> spec 631 or 7444 pvc electrical tubing to run a couple of wire bundles.
> I've found plenty of places that sell it by the roll, and aircraft spruce
> has small diameter, but I haven't found a source for quantities less than
> 100 ft in 5/8" diameter.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim

Ya looking for the stc'd faa/pma stuff???

Jim Burns
September 28th 06, 03:36 AM
631 and 7444 is approved via Part 43, that's what I'm lookin for.
thanks
Jim

> wrote in message
ups.com...

> Jim Burns wrote:
>> I'm looking for a source for about 50 ft of 5/8" dia. non-heat shrink Mil
>> spec 631 or 7444 pvc electrical tubing to run a couple of wire bundles.
>> I've found plenty of places that sell it by the roll, and aircraft spruce
>> has small diameter, but I haven't found a source for quantities less than
>> 100 ft in 5/8" diameter.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Ya looking for the stc'd faa/pma stuff???

Google