PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere Map with XM weather - Charlotte area demo??

Jeff B
October 6th 04, 12:12 AM
I'm a long time AWM user and have been very satisfied to date. I will
be upgrading to weather sometime near the end of the year. I have a
friend who is looking to purchase something now. I've steered him to
the AWM + XM WX solution, but both of us would like to see it in use
before laying out a couple grand. Anyone in the Charlotte are have
this and could we arrange a demo?
Thanks,
Jeff

Rich Badaracco
October 6th 04, 01:03 PM
I'm based at Grand Strand in North Myrtle Beach if you want to fly over for
a $100 shrimp burger.
"Jeff B" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm a long time AWM user and have been very satisfied to date. I will
> be upgrading to weather sometime near the end of the year. I have a
> friend who is looking to purchase something now. I've steered him to
> the AWM + XM WX solution, but both of us would like to see it in use
> before laying out a couple grand. Anyone in the Charlotte are have
> this and could we arrange a demo?
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Google