PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal RFD rec.aviation.questions removal.

Jim Riley
November 10th 06, 10:15 PM
The RFD for rec.aviation.questions is being withdrawn at this time.

I anticipate proposing an RFD concerning the 4 moderated groups in the
rec.aviation.* hierarchy in the first quarter of 2007. The four
groups are:

rec.aviation.answers, inactive since February 2002
rec.aviation.announce, inactive since June 1999
rec.aviation.stories, inactive since August 1998
rec.aviation.questions, inactive since June 1994

Possible actions include removal, assignment of a new moderator, or
other restructuring.

If you have an interest in any of these groups you may contact the Big
8 Management Board at . There is no reason
that these groups need to be treated as a package.
--
Jim Riley

Jim Carter[_1_]
July 22nd 07, 04:04 AM
You might want to check on r.a.stories again. Although it has not had a
lot of traffic, the most recent submittal was in May 2007.

Kindest regards,
Jim Carter

Politicians fear most an armed, educated electorate.

Google