PDA

View Full Version : Find a Safety Pilot in your area with Safety Pilot Club

Safety Pilot Club
December 29th 06, 03:51 AM
Great Lakes Group,

NEW AVIATION WEBSITE:
I have a new website that I would like to personally invite everyone
here to join. Signing up early will get you a free lifetime membership.
Simply email me at: and I will personally
provide you with a code for a free lifetime membership. The code is to
keep BOTS and SPAMMERS off the site.

www.SafetyPilotClub.com

WEBSITE FEATURES:
- Pilot Profile (featuring your certificates, hours, ratings and much
more)
- Picture Display
- Planned Cross Country Trips (for arranging an Aviation Rideshare)
- Pilot search feature (find a Safety Pilot or a Rideshare)
- Pilot "Blogbook"
- Messaging System

There is also an Events page in which I would gladly publish any
planned fly-ins. Eventually, members will be able to update the events
plan without my assistance.

Keep me posted on the January flying in. I fly out of Wright Brothers
Airport in Dayton and I heard the fly-in to Vince's was a lot of fun
(kudos to Lenny).

Joe

Google