PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 12 inch dia Spinner for homebuilt.

Barnyard BOb --
August 6th 03, 03:36 PM
WANTED: 12 inch dia Spinner for homebuilt.

Cherokee 150 style to fit Lycoming 0-320
with Sensenich metal prop would be ideal.

CONTACT: n863wl at yahoo dot com

Juan E Jimenez
August 6th 03, 03:50 PM
Make up your mind which one's your email... Got two 6-inch diameter
spinners, I'm sure you can make them fit. <chuckle>

"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> WANTED: 12 inch dia Spinner for homebuilt.
>
> Cherokee 150 style to fit Lycoming 0-320
> with Sensenich metal prop would be ideal.
>
> CONTACT: n863wl at yahoo dot com

tom c
August 7th 03, 05:33 AM
"Barnyard BOb --" > wrote in message

> WANTED: 12 inch dia Spinner for homebuilt.
>
> Cherokee 150 style to fit Lycoming 0-320
> with Sensenich metal prop would be ideal.
>
> CONTACT: n863wl at yahoo dot com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426281975&category=26439

Scott Skylane
August 7th 03, 05:57 PM
tom c wrote:
/snip/

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426281975&category=26439

Bob,

Note that the above referenced prop *will not* work with your Sensenich,
it only fits on the ******* little McCauley 152 prop.

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane

Barnyard BOb --
August 8th 03, 01:01 AM
Scott Skylane wrote:

>tom c wrote:
>/snip/
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426281975&category=26439
>>

>Bob,
>
>Note that the above referenced prop *will not* work with your Sensenich,
>it only fits on the ******* little McCauley 152 prop.
>
>Happy Flying!
>Scott Skylane
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the heads up, Scott.
From the pix I could see it wouldn't work...
but, I did wonder what it was designed to fit.

The Cherokee 150 bullet style or maybe even a Beech
Mouseketeer would do for my application. Nothing
from Cezzna appears to be applicable.

P.S.
I also need both bulkheads to go with the spinner.

Bob --

Google