PDA

View Full Version : Training at Hervey Field in Snohomish, WA...

February 11th 07, 08:24 PM
I am planning to get my commercial pilot certification but I am not
sure where to go to do it. I am interested in training with Snohomish
Flying Service but I am not sure how reputable their flight school
is. Could anyone offer me any advice about training at Harvey Field
or any experiences with Snohomish Flying Service? They charge about
$17,000 for their program which from what I have seen is about
average. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks!

Google