PDA

View Full Version : Safety Pilots?

Wizard of Draws
February 13th 07, 03:59 AM
I rent and fly 172s out of Gainesville, GA (KGVL). I used to fly out of 47A
and had a number of safety pilots available there (too far to be convenient
for them now), but this FBO is fairly new and doesn't have a list put
together yet of pilots that can safety for me.

Anyone know of a good place to find some, or are there any available here?
Maybe we could start a simple list and I could host it on my site
somewhere...
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
http://www.wizardofdraws.com

More Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
http://www.cartoonclipart.com

Ralph Griffith
February 13th 07, 03:13 PM
Please check this site -A well qualified CFI there in Gainesville may be of
service:
http://flying.s5.com Good Luck, You have a great site!

--
The novelist George Eliot once said that "it is never too late to become
what you might have been."
"Wizard of Draws" > wrote in message
news:C1F6A1D2.B4E0B%jeff.bucchinoDELETE@DELETEgmai l.com...
>I rent and fly 172s out of Gainesville, GA (KGVL). I used to fly out of 47A
> and had a number of safety pilots available there (too far to be
> convenient
> for them now), but this FBO is fairly new and doesn't have a list put
> together yet of pilots that can safety for me.
>
> Anyone know of a good place to find some, or are there any available here?
> Maybe we could start a simple list and I could host it on my site
> somewhere...
> --
> Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino
>
> Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
> http://www.wizardofdraws.com
>
> More Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
> http://www.cartoonclipart.com

Dave Butler
February 13th 07, 03:20 PM
Wizard of Draws wrote:
> I rent and fly 172s out of Gainesville, GA (KGVL). I used to fly out of 47A
> and had a number of safety pilots available there (too far to be convenient
> for them now), but this FBO is fairly new and doesn't have a list put
> together yet of pilots that can safety for me.
>
> Anyone know of a good place to find some, or are there any available here?
> Maybe we could start a simple list and I could host it on my site
> somewhere...

How about the pilots database at landings.com, among other places?

Wizard of Draws
February 14th 07, 02:15 AM
On 2/13/07 10:13 AM, in article ,
"Ralph Griffith" > wrote:

> Please check this site -A well qualified CFI there in Gainesville may be of
> service:
> http://flying.s5.com Good Luck, You have a great site!

Thank you sir.
--