PDA

View Full Version : ?? Mooney m20J brake fluid reservoir

Russ Haggerty
March 3rd 07, 02:23 PM
Looked in the obvious places on the fire wall inside and outside, by
the pedals and in the belly. Where did they hide it ?????
Thanks for any hints......

Ken Reed
March 3rd 07, 04:36 PM
> Looked in the obvious places on the fire wall inside and outside, by
> the pedals and in the belly. Where did they hide it ?????

On my Mooney Bravo, it is in the empennage. Left side, front wall.

--
Ken Reed
M20M, N9124X

Ron Rosenfeld
March 3rd 07, 09:01 PM
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 09:23:55 -0500, Russ Haggerty >
wrote:

> Looked in the obvious places on the fire wall inside and outside, by
>the pedals and in the belly. Where did they hide it ?????
> Thanks for any hints......

In my M20E, it is on the cabin side of the firewall, upper left (pilot
side), with the filler on the engine side of the firewall.

Dunno about a J, though.
--ron

Jon Kraus
March 3rd 07, 09:37 PM
In our '79 201 the fluid reservoir is located in the empennage (take the
left side cover off) just in front of the battery.

Russ Haggerty wrote:
> Looked in the obvious places on the fire wall inside and outside, by
> the pedals and in the belly. Where did they hide it ?????
> Thanks for any hints......

Robert M. Gary
March 5th 07, 05:27 PM
On Mar 3, 6:23 am, Russ Haggerty > wrote:
> Looked in the obvious places on the fire wall inside and outside, by
> the pedals and in the belly. Where did they hide it ?????
> Thanks for any hints......

On mine its on the engine side of the firewall on the pilot's side. If
you take of fthe top cowl you can see it, but its down there pretty
good. Not really easy to get at from any angle. Luckily you only need
to check it once a year. What we need in the Mooney community is more
child labor. Those little hands would work great in the Mooney.

-Robert

Google