PDA

View Full Version : FAA Aircraft Survey

kontiki
March 13th 07, 10:49 PM
Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:

http://www.aviationsurvey.org

Tri-Pacer
March 13th 07, 11:16 PM
"> Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
> this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
> make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:
>
> http://www.aviationsurvey.org

It appears to be by invitation only

Blueskies
March 14th 07, 12:03 AM
"Tri-Pacer" > wrote in message . ..
:
: "> Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
: > this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
: > make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:
: >
: > http://www.aviationsurvey.org
:
: It appears to be by invitation only
:
:

And I was invited. There were questions about the autoland system and the radar altimeter, and the INS, all for my
little ol' 172. You would think some parts of the survey could be dropped based on the aircraft type...

kontiki
March 14th 07, 10:03 AM
Blueskies wrote:

> And I was invited. There were questions about the autoland system and the radar altimeter, and the INS, all for my
> little ol' 172. You would think some parts of the survey could be dropped based on the aircraft type...

What about the "Land-o-Matic" landing gear on your 172?
;^@

Gig 601XL Builder
March 14th 07, 01:19 PM
kontiki wrote:
> Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
> this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
> make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:
>
> http://www.aviationsurvey.org

Who are they doing the survey for?

The domain names comes back to:

Domain ID:D83599934-LROR
Domain Name:AVIATIONSURVEY.ORG
Created On:13-Feb-2002 13:59:18 UTC
Last Updated On:06-Feb-2007 20:00:22 UTC
Expiration Date:13-Feb-2012 13:59:18 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Register.com Inc. (R71-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:00583774a19e6448
Registrant Name:Nicholas Nitka
Registrant Organization:PA Consulting Group
Registrant Street1:6410 Enterprise Lane
Registrant Street2:Suite 300
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Madison
Registrant State/Province:WI
Registrant Postal Code:53719
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6084432700
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.6086615181
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant
Admin ID:C29922449-RCOM
Admin Name:Thomas Stevens
Admin Organization:PA Consulting Group
Admin Street1:2711 Allen Blvd Suite 200
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Middleton
Admin State/Province:WI
Admin Postal Code:53562
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6088277820
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.6088277815
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin
Tech ID:C29922451-RCOM
Tech Name:Thomas Stevens
Tech Organization:PA Consulting Group
Tech Street1:2711 Allen Blvd Suite 200
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Middleton
Tech State/Province:WI
Tech Postal Code:53562
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6088277820
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.6088277815
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech
Name Server:DNS1.SUPRANET.NET
Name Server:DNS2.SUPRANET.NET

Brock Boss
March 14th 07, 02:06 PM
On Mar 14, 8:19 am, "Gig 601XL Builder" <wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net>
wrote:
> kontiki wrote:
> > Considering the disdain for general aviation seemingly held by
> > this administration I think everyone who owns an aircraft should
> > make their voice heard aby participating in this survey:
>
> >http://www.aviationsurvey.org
>
> Who are they doing the survey for?

I received a postcard from the FAA that directed me to the survey at
that website.

Google