PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen One Six Right dvd?

AviatorJen
March 19th 07, 11:50 PM
Hey Everyone -

My classmates won't stop talking about this aviation movie One Six
Right...has anyone seen it or heard of it?

It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...

Thanx!

Jen
Student Pilot

John R. Copeland
March 20th 07, 12:15 AM
"AviatorJen" > wrote in message oups.com...
> Hey Everyone -
>
> My classmates won't stop talking about this aviation movie One Six
> Right...has anyone seen it or heard of it?
>
> It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...
>
> Thanx!
>
> Jen
> Student Pilot

Google is your friend, Jen.
http://www.onesixright.com/

Tim
March 20th 07, 01:04 AM
AviatorJen wrote:
> Hey Everyone -
>
> My classmates won't stop talking about this aviation movie One Six
> Right...has anyone seen it or heard of it?
>
> It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...
>
> Thanx!
>
> Jen
> Student Pilot

I have seen it. It is good. Treat yourself.

Mxsmanic
March 20th 07, 02:32 AM
AviatorJen writes:

> It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...

Amazon.com

Roger[_4_]
March 21st 07, 02:55 AM
On 19 Mar 2007 16:50:20 -0700, "AviatorJen" >
wrote:

>Hey Everyone -
>
>My classmates won't stop talking about this aviation movie One Six
>Right...has anyone seen it or heard of it?
>
>It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...

As others have mentioned Google is your friend.

OTOH it was on either HDNET or National Geographic in high definition
a month or two back. It most likely will be again.

>Thanx!
>
>Jen
>Student Pilot
(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Jay Beckman
March 21st 07, 03:27 AM
"Roger" > wrote in message
> On 19 Mar 2007 16:50:20 -0700, "AviatorJen" >
> wrote:
>
>>Hey Everyone -
>>
>>My classmates won't stop talking about this aviation movie One Six
>>Right...has anyone seen it or heard of it?
>>
>>It's supposed to be amazing but I don't know where to look...
>
> As others have mentioned Google is your friend.
>
> OTOH it was on either HDNET or National Geographic in high definition
> a month or two back. It most likely will be again.
>
> Roger Halstead (K8RI & ARRL life member)
> (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
> www.rogerhalstead.com

I know for sure it has aired on Discovery HD.

Jay B

Google