PDA

View Full Version : RANT!

wise purchaser
March 27th 07, 05:55 PM
We have become a NATION OF IDIOTS! We, by our OWN hand as a Nation
are DESTROYING ourselves!

We don't have to worry about some 'terrorist' Destroying
America.......we are doing a GREAT JOB ourselves!

The worst part is that you cannot count on a fellow american for
NOTHING!

Jon Kraus
March 27th 07, 09:19 PM
What's funny is that you capitalize a bunch of bull**** words but you
somehow think American doesn't rate. What a moron....

wise purchaser wrote:
> We have become a NATION OF IDIOTS! We, by our OWN hand as a Nation
> are DESTROYING ourselves!
>
> We don't have to worry about some 'terrorist' Destroying
> America.......we are doing a GREAT JOB ourselves!
>
> The worst part is that you cannot count on a fellow american for
> NOTHING!

kontiki
March 27th 07, 10:04 PM
wise purchaser wrote:
> We have become a NATION OF IDIOTS! We, by our OWN hand as a Nation
> are DESTROYING ourselves!
>
> We don't have to worry about some 'terrorist' Destroying
> America.......we are doing a GREAT JOB ourselves!
>
> The worst part is that you cannot count on a fellow american for
> NOTHING!

"wise purchaser" ... the moniker appears to be an oxymoron considering
the associated postings.

Google