PDA

View Full Version : Re: FS Luftwaffe books

Gordon
July 1st 03, 02:13 AM
That book, "Heaven Next Stop" really doesn't belong with the rest. Its far
more of a novel than any sort of a history book - they even put "Impressions of
a Fighter Pilot" on the old cover, as a soft way to let readers know they are
dealing with claims that simply do not line up with facts. Bloemertz WAS a
combat pilot - but when he tried to reconstruct his time as a fighter pilot, he
relied on old memories that most surely got garbled along the way.

v/r
Gordon
PS, I have bought books from Ken in the past and the prices are well in line
with other sources -- I'd tell prospective buyers that he can be trusted to
provide a good product inexpensively.

Google