PDA

View Full Version : Notice to RAM re: Offending Post

robert arndt
July 1st 03, 11:43 AM
Please forgive my asshole brother-in-law for trolling this group. He
is visiting from Jackson, Miss. and wanted to post on RAM. He got his
own membership but then wanted to play games by posting using my SN
(posted along with my password in my PC Log Book sitting on my desk).
He is just 26 years old and married to my sister yet still likes to
pull **** like this. I am furious with him.
Apologies to everyone. I don't know what he posted but he told me he
used my SN and password because he "forgot" his own password already.
I don't think its funny at all. I have enough problems here without
Bill's help.
Someone please send me an e-mail to tell me which post it is; that
way, I can contact Google Groups and have it removed.

Excuse me while I kill him,
Rob

robert arndt
July 1st 03, 04:42 PM
(robert arndt) wrote in message >...
> Please forgive my asshole brother-in-law for trolling this group. He
> is visiting from Jackson, Miss. and wanted to post on RAM. He got his
> own membership but then wanted to play games by posting using my SN
> (posted along with my password in my PC Log Book sitting on my desk).
> He is just 26 years old and married to my sister yet still likes to
> pull **** like this. I am furious with him.
> Apologies to everyone. I don't know what he posted but he told me he
> used my SN and password because he "forgot" his own password already.
> I don't think its funny at all. I have enough problems here without
> Bill's help.
> Someone please send me an e-mail to tell me which post it is; that
> way, I can contact Google Groups and have it removed.
>
> Excuse me while I kill him,
> Rob

Thank you Jim for the e-mail and advice. I will have to find some
other place to store that information. Anyway, I contacted Google
Groups and am having the post removed today. No more free beer for
Bill either or access to my pc until he leaves.

Rob

robert arndt
July 1st 03, 10:59 PM
(ArtKramr) wrote in message >...
> >Subject: Re: Notice to RAM re: Offending Post
> >From: (robert arndt)
> >Date: 7/1/03 8:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> >
> (robert arndt) wrote in message
> >> Please forgive my asshole brother-in-law for trolling this group. He
> >> is visiting from Jackson, Miss. and wanted to post on RAM. He got his
> >> own membership but then wanted to play games by posting using my SN
> >> (posted along with my password in my PC Log Book sitting on my desk).
> >> He is just 26 years old and married to my sister yet still likes to
> >> pull **** like this. I am furious with him.
> >> Apologies to everyone. I don't know what he posted but he told me he
> >> used my SN and password because he "forgot" his own password already.
> >> I don't think its funny at all. I have enough problems here without
> >> Bill's help.
> >> Someone please send me an e-mail to tell me which post it is; that
> >> way, I can contact Google Groups and have it removed.
> >>
> >> Excuse me while I kill him,
> >> Rob
> >
> >Thank you Jim for the e-mail and advice. I will have to find some
> >other place to store that information. Anyway, I contacted Google
> >Groups and am having the post removed today. No more free beer for
> >Bill either or access to my pc until he leaves.
> >
> >Rob
>

> I heard you really don't have a brother in law.
>
> Arthur Kramer
> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Only you Art would say that. But I dare you to say that to Bill's
face. He's not as nice as me! His dad would probably like you though-
he fought in WW2 and was bomber pilot. I don't think he flew a
Marauder, however, so you would be prejudiced against him (knowing how
you think and how you express it).

Rob

Larry Dighera
July 2nd 03, 12:50 AM
On 01 Jul 2003 16:28:12 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote in
>>Subject: Re: Notice to RAM re: Offending Post
>>From: (robert arndt)
>>Date: 7/1/03 8:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time

(robert arndt) wrote in message
>>> Please forgive my asshole brother-in-law for trolling this group. He
>>> is visiting from Jackson, Miss. and wanted to post on RAM. He got his
>>> own membership but then wanted to play games by posting using my SN
>>> (posted along with my password in my PC Log Book sitting on my desk).
>>> He is just 26 years old and married to my sister yet still likes to
>>> pull **** like this. I am furious with him.
>>> Apologies to everyone. I don't know what he posted but he told me he
>>> used my SN and password because he "forgot" his own password already.
>>> I don't think its funny at all. I have enough problems here without
>>> Bill's help.
>>> Someone please send me an e-mail to tell me which post it is; that
>>> way, I can contact Google Groups and have it removed.
>>>
>>> Excuse me while I kill him,
>>> Rob
>>
>>Thank you Jim for the e-mail and advice. I will have to find some
>>other place to store that information. Anyway, I contacted Google
>>Groups and am having the post removed today. No more free beer for
>>Bill either or access to my pc until he leaves.
>>
>>Rob
>

>I heard you really don't have a brother in law.

I heard he doesn't know how to post a "Control: cancel" message.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/cancel-faq/part1/
"Cancel messages are sent out as a standard Usenet post, except
they contain a "Control: cancel <message-ID>" header. If a system
that accepts cancels receives the message, the post with the
specified message ID is deleted from that system.

Most major newsreaders allow readers to cancel their own posts
with a key press."

Sunny
July 2nd 03, 08:22 AM
"Larry Dighera" > wrote in message

> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/cancel-faq/part1/
> "Cancel messages are sent out as a standard Usenet post, except
> they contain a "Control: cancel <message-ID>" header. If a system
> that accepts cancels receives the message, the post with the
> specified message ID is deleted from that system.
>
> Most major newsreaders allow readers to cancel their own posts
> with a key press."

It may have escaped your notice, but most ISPs do not allow anyone to cancel
messages.

Keith Willshaw
July 2nd 03, 09:48 AM
"Larry Dighera" > wrote in message
> On 01 Jul 2003 16:28:12 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote in
>
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/cancel-faq/part1/
> "Cancel messages are sent out as a standard Usenet post, except
> they contain a "Control: cancel <message-ID>" header. If a system
> that accepts cancels receives the message, the post with the
> specified message ID is deleted from that system.
>
> Most major newsreaders allow readers to cancel their own posts
> with a key press."

But many ISP's wont accept cancel requests due to the problem
of fake Cancels being used to censor usenet postings.

Keith

Tarver Engineering
July 2nd 03, 09:49 PM
"robert arndt" > wrote in message
om...
> (ArtKramr) wrote in message
> > >Subject: Re: Notice to RAM re: Offending Post
> > >From: (robert arndt)
> > >Date: 7/1/03 8:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time

> > >Thank you Jim for the e-mail and advice. I will have to find some
> > >other place to store that information. Anyway, I contacted Google
> > >Groups and am having the post removed today. No more free beer for
> > >Bill either or access to my pc until he leaves.
> > >
> > >Rob
> >

> > I heard you really don't have a brother in law.
> >
> > Arthur Kramer
> > Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> > http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
>
> Only you Art would say that. But I dare you to say that to Bill's
> face. He's not as nice as me!

I'll come with Art and then he can say whatever he pl=eases, while you and
billy **** yourselves.

July 3rd 03, 02:50 AM
(robert arndt) wrote:

(robert arndt) wrote in message >...
>> Please forgive my asshole brother-in-law for trolling this group. He
>> is visiting from Jackson, Miss. and wanted to post on RAM. He got his
>> own membership but then wanted to play games by posting using my SN
>> (posted along with my password in my PC Log Book sitting on my desk).
>> He is just 26 years old and married to my sister yet still likes to
>> pull **** like this. I am furious with him.
>> Apologies to everyone. I don't know what he posted but he told me he
>> used my SN and password because he "forgot" his own password already.
>> I don't think its funny at all. I have enough problems here without
>> Bill's help.
>> Someone please send me an e-mail to tell me which post it is; that
>> way, I can contact Google Groups and have it removed.
>>
>> Excuse me while I kill him,
>> Rob
>
>Thank you Jim for the e-mail and advice. I will have to find some
>other place to store that information. Anyway, I contacted Google
>Groups and am having the post removed today. No more free beer for
>Bill either or access to my pc until he leaves.
>
>Rob

I'd cut off his access to your sister too if it were me... :)
--

-Gord.

Kevin Brooks
July 3rd 03, 03:48 AM
"Tarver Engineering" > wrote in message >...
> "robert arndt" > wrote in message
> om...

> > > I heard you really don't have a brother in law.
> > >
> > > Arthur Kramer
> > > Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
> > > http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
> >
> > Only you Art would say that. But I dare you to say that to Bill's
> > face. He's not as nice as me!
>
> I'll come with Art and then he can say whatever he pl=eases, while you and
> billy **** yourselves.

Which indicates you seem to have a much more inflated opinion of your
ability to intimidate folks than you actually seem to enjoy. Do you
really think you are gonna scare him with that, Tarvernaut? Or are you
gonna (giggle) pull that supposed Senator that you own out of your
pocket and use him to pummel him with?

Brooks

July 4th 03, 04:34 PM

:

>> Sounds like a plan...
>>

>And then don't forget to have a stiff word with sister over picking such an
>obvious brain donor.

Perhaps sister has taken note of, and admires, his main
attribute?...what puzzles me is how you're privy to this info
Drew... :)
--

-Gord.

Drewe Manton
July 4th 03, 07:17 PM
"Gord Beaman" ) wrote in
:

> Perhaps sister has taken note of, and admires, his main
> attribute?...what puzzles me is how you're privy to this info
> Drew... :)

Well, the evidence that he donated his brain is clear. . . as to his other
attributes? I have no idea, and you insist on trying to impart such
information I shall be forced to stick my fingers in my ears and shout
"LALALALALALA" as loudly as possible!

--
Regards
Drewe