PDA

View Full Version : July 4th, Thank you to all the veterans!!!!!!!!

CommCtr1
July 4th 03, 02:28 AM
I think its time to thank all that are currently, or have served in the
Armed Forces of the United States. Independence is freedom, freedom is NOT
free and many thousands of men and women have given their lives so that you
and I, can continue to live in freedom.
So lets not only celebrate our Independence, but thank all of those who make
that possible each and every day.
Lets forget politics, and take a moment to just say thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As all those serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, S. Korea,
Bosnia, Kosovo, and at home, Thank you all.

ArtKramr
July 4th 03, 02:58 AM
>Subject: July 4th, Thank you to all the veterans!!!!!!!!
>From: "CommCtr1"
>Date: 7/3/03 6:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>I think its time to thank all that are currently, or have served in the
>Armed Forces of the United States. Independence is freedom, freedom is NOT
>free and many thousands of men and women have given their lives so that you
>and I, can continue to live in freedom.
>So lets not only celebrate our Independence, but thank all of those who make
>that possible each and every day.
>Lets forget politics, and take a moment to just say thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>As all those serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, S. Korea,
>Bosnia, Kosovo, and at home, Thank you all.

Especially to those who didn't wait to be called but stepped forward arm
upraised and said., "Take me. I'll go".

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Sunny
July 4th 03, 05:55 AM
"ArtKramr" > wrote in message

> Especially to those who didn't wait to be called but stepped forward arm
> upraised and said., "Take me. I'll go".

<sigh> Why denigrade the service of those who were "called".

Google