PDA

View Full Version : Re: Honor to those who came forward...

July 5th 03, 08:27 PM
(ArtKramr) wrote:

>Honor to those who came forward...

GB wrote:
...and were lucky enough to get a slot as aircrew in a B-26?

Mind you if they were conscripted and assigned to a grunt unit
and were unlucky enough in their last few seconds of life to
watch the surf roll their blown off lower torso up the bloody
sand of Omaha Beach ahead of them then they weren't deserving.

I see.

Thank you for your insight sir...

You'll excuse me if I'm not hugely impressed?.
--

-Gord.

Kilroy
July 5th 03, 11:42 PM
"Kevin Brooks" wrote in message (ArtKramr) wrote in message > > Shame to
those who hung back.

> As pronounced by Art, self appointed (and annointed) judge of military
> and patriotic honors. > Brooks
>

> > Arthur Kramer

One must realize that Kramer is in the CRS time of life and familiar with
the vagaries of senility.
As we all know any comment in opposition to ANYTHING he posts results in a
guaranteed reponse - "What did you do in the war?"
Best to ignore and maybe he will spend his time at the VFW Hall?

Sunny
July 5th 03, 11:43 PM
"ArtKramr" > wrote in message
> Shame to those who hung back.

What sort of self serving "mine is bigger than yours" crap is that?
(Are you heaping shame on the national serviceman that died alongside me in
SVN)?

ArtKramr
July 5th 03, 11:52 PM
>Subject: Re: Honor to those who came forward...
>From: "Kilroy"
>Date: 7/5/03 3:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>

>Kevin Brooks" wrote in message (ArtKramr) wrote in message > > Shame to
>those who hung back.
>>
>> As pronounced by Art, self appointed (and annointed) judge of military
>> and patriotic honors. > Brooks
>>

>> > Arthur Kramer
>
>One must realize that Kramer is in the CRS time of life and familiar with
>the vagaries of senility.
>As we all know any comment in opposition to ANYTHING he posts results in a
>guaranteed reponse - "What did you do in the war?"
>Best to ignore and maybe he will spend his time at the VFW Hall?

I'm on my way to the VFW hall but before I go I would like to ask you a
question. What did you do in the war?

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Sunny
July 6th 03, 12:45 AM
"ArtKramr" > wrote in message
> >Subject: Re: Honor to those who came forward...
> >From: "Sunny"
> >Date: 7/5/03 3:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> >

> >"ArtKramr" > wrote in message
> >> Shame to those who hung back.
> >
> >What sort of self serving "mine is bigger than yours" crap is that?
> >(Are you heaping shame on the national serviceman that died alongside me
in
> >SVN)?
> >

> Did they hangback or did they come forward? Your call.

Completely over your head, isn't it. Stop taking the cranky pills.

ArtKramr
July 6th 03, 03:01 AM

(ArtKramr) wrote:

>>>Subject: Re: Honor to those who came forward...
>>>From: "Kilroy"
>>>Date: 7/5/03 3:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>>>Kevin Brooks" wrote in message (ArtKramr) wrote in message > > Shame to
>>>those who hung back.

>>>One must realize that Kramer is in the CRS time of life and familiar with
>>>the vagaries of senility.
>>>As we all know any comment in opposition to ANYTHING he posts results in a
>>>guaranteed reponse - "What did you do in the war?"
>>>Best to ignore and maybe he will spend his time at the VFW Hall?
>>
>>I'm on my way to the VFW hall but before I go I would like to ask you a
>>question. What did you do in the war?
>
> It ended eleven years before I was born. I guess it's all my
>fault.
>
> You are a crashing bore, Kramer. Really.
>

>Billy

We will still honor those who came forward. You are just not among them.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

QDurham
July 6th 03, 05:34 AM
Hang in there Art. You are exactly correct.

Quent

ArtKramr
July 6th 03, 05:59 AM
>Subject: Re: Honor to those who came forward...
>From: (QDurham)
>Date: 7/5/03 9:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>Hang in there Art. You are exactly correct.
>
>Quent

Thank you Quent. Those of us who were there understand it all. Those who
weren't there, will never understand it.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Billy Beck
July 6th 03, 06:14 AM
(ArtKramr) wrote:

>>From: (QDurham)

>>Hang in there Art. You are exactly correct.

>Thank you Quent. Those of us who were there understand it all. Those who
>weren't there, will never understand it.

That doesn't mean that some of us don't understand *you*.

Billy

http://www.two--four.net/weblog.php

Mike18XX
July 6th 03, 03:55 PM
In article >,
(ArtKramr) wrote:

>> You are a crashing bore, Kramer. Really.
>
>We....

That word, used in that context, is a *lie*, Art.

> ....will still honor those who came forward. You are just not among them.

So tell me, what's your position on the forcible extraction of loot
(with all implied consequences for resistance), to pay for your medical
care?

>Those of us who were there understand it all. Those who
>weren't there, will never understand it.

Understand what, Art? Your war?

What's your role in the *current* one? (And no, I don't mean Iraq.)

--

Reply to sans two @@, or your reply won't reach me.

"An election is nothing more than an advance auction of stolen goods."
-- Ambrose Bierce

Kevin Brooks
July 6th 03, 04:14 PM
(QDurham) wrote in message >...
> Hang in there Art. You are exactly correct.
>
> Quent

Sure he is...imagine an alternate universe where Artian pronouncements
actually are true, what do you have? First, we look back and see Art
running around some base in Lower Saltlick, Kansas, training for his
B-26 mission....but alas, there are no B-26's to be had, since all of
those "shirkers" are not working their butts off at Martin producing
those same B-26's. But hey, this is Artian World, so we snap our
fingers and VOILA! Brand new B-26's appear...but uh-oh, now we have a
new problem, since Art has also said the war did not *start* in Europe
until June 6 1944...yep, the British, following Artian Law, have
folded their tent instead of fighting on through the dark days between
September 1939 and June 1944, so darn it, Art has nowhere to *deploy*
his B-26 to. Obviously it is time for another snip of the fingers...so
now the intrepid Art has arrived in his utopic Britain, and is ready
to give the Nazis whatfor (seeing as how none of the other folks seem
to be able to measure up to his truly tremendous martial qualities)!
But instead he is sitting in a muddy field beside his magically
produced B-26, with his thumb inserted in approriate orifice,
awaiting...what? Of course, there is no completed airfield (because
those REMF engineers don't count in Artian World), and if there was,
there is no fuel for his aircraft, no maintainers to keep it up (they
being those rather dimwitted EMs and NCO's that Art knows can't hold a
candle to edumacated ossifers!), no bombs or ammunition to arm it
(those worthlessly cowardly merchant mariners not of course existing
in Artian World), and to make matters worse, his belly is growling!
That's right, mess personnel also don't rate existance in Artian
World. Quick, snap those fingers, Art! Whew... much better; all of
those pesky problems gone away without having to actually resort to
having lowly real people handle them. So off he heads into the air,
heading towards his first European target in preparation for D-Day
(which, after all, is the *real* starting point of the war in Artian
World)...but hey, it looks like the German defenses are a heck of a
lot better prepared and more numerous than what he found in the real
world...could it be that his Artian World construct, which saw no
*real* combat in Europe before D-Day, has resulted in a Nazi Germany
much stronger than the one he faced in reality? After all, there is no
allied offensive ongoing in Italy to draw off German strength, no
great Eigth AF/Bomber Command attack on the Reich has begun, and there
is no great conflgration on the Eastern Front to draw the attention of
the bulk of the German war machine...

Yeah, sure he is "exactly correct"...perhaps in Artian World, that is.

Brooks

Google