PDA

View Full Version : Playmate and the Carpetbaggers (B-24?)

RobbelothE
July 7th 03, 03:29 AM
Can anyone tell me if this book is about the Carpetbaggers who flew clandestine
missions into occupied Europe during WW2? Amazon.com had no summary of the
book. TIA.

Ed
"'Twas a woman who drove me to drink,
and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it."
W. C. Fields
(Delete text after dot com for e-mail reply.)

Tom Schoene
July 7th 03, 03:41 AM
"RobbelothE" > wrote in message

> Can anyone tell me if this book is about the Carpetbaggers who flew
> clandestine missions into occupied Europe during WW2? Amazon.com had
> no summary of the book. TIA.

A fictional version, yes. There's a very short mention here:

http://www.troa.org/Magazine/October2000/BookShelf.asp

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

Google