PDA

View Full Version : canopy knife - revisited

mah
July 8th 03, 12:06 PM
Dan,

Did you find your canopy knife? One is now listed on ebay? Not sure if
the price is good / bad / ugly.

MAH

B2431
July 8th 03, 07:55 PM
>Subject: canopy knife - revisited
>From: mah
>Date: 7/8/2003 6:06 AM Central Daylight Time
>
>Dan,
>
>Did you find your canopy knife? One is now listed on ebay? Not sure if
>the price is good / bad / ugly.
>
>MAH

I looked at e-bay and didn't see one. Are you referring to the parachute shroud
knives? There are 2.

Boneyard wants $50 for theirs.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

mah
July 9th 03, 01:16 AM
B2431 wrote:

> I looked at e-bay and didn't see one. Are you referring to the parachute shroud
> knives? There are 2.
>
> Boneyard wants $50 for theirs.
>
> Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Dan,

Here's some notes from the listing

Title - F-4 Phantom Canopy Cracker Knife Escape Tool
Seller information - wdw4av8
Item number: 2182942913

Hopefully this will let you take a look.

MAH

B2431
July 9th 03, 02:07 AM

>Dan,
>
>Here's some notes from the listing
>
>Title - F-4 Phantom Canopy Cracker Knife Escape Tool
>Seller information - wdw4av8
>Item number: 2182942913
>
>Hopefully this will let you take a look.
>
>MAH

That's it, tanks.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

ECHO1939
July 16th 03, 10:36 PM
I would like to contact the guy who was looking for the Canopy Knife so I can
talk to him.

Thanks

Andy

Google