PDA

View Full Version : Author Derek Wood has died

John Walker
July 15th 03, 09:33 AM
---

John Walker
July 15th 03, 09:36 AM
It has been reported on the uk.rec.subterranea newsgroup that Derek Wood has
died.

He has written several aviation related books but probbaly the 2 best known
are "Project Cancelled", the survey of the British aircraft industry from
1945 onwards, and of course "The Narrow Margin", with Derek Depster, one of
the first comprehensive histories of the Battle of Britain.

John

---

Nick Pedley
July 16th 03, 08:18 PM
"John Walker" > wrote in message
> It has been reported on the uk.rec.subterranea newsgroup that Derek Wood
has
> died.
>
> He has written several aviation related books but probbaly the 2 best
known
> are "Project Cancelled", the survey of the British aircraft industry from
> 1945 onwards, and of course "The Narrow Margin", with Derek Depster, one
of
> the first comprehensive histories of the Battle of Britain.
>
> John

I also read that post but cannot find any online references to Mr Woods
death to confirm this. Do you know of any to set my mind at rest?

Nick P

Google