PDA

View Full Version : FAO Des Barker

Dingo
July 15th 03, 11:51 AM
Des,
If you are still reading RAM will you contact me direct, my last mail to
you bounced. Have you changed ISP ?
-=-
Regards

John Ding (UK)

Dudley Henriques
July 15th 03, 03:49 PM
"Dingo" > wrote in message

> Des,
> If you are still reading RAM will you contact me direct, my last mail to
> you bounced. Have you changed ISP ?
> -=-
> Regards
>
> John Ding (UK)

John,

Des has gone back to South Africa on a new assignment. I should be hearing
from him soon. When I do, I'll mention you are looking for him.

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/CFI
Retired

Dingo
July 15th 03, 05:30 PM
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
:
: Des has gone back to South Africa on a new assignment. I should be
hearing
: from him soon. When I do, I'll mention you are looking for him.

Thanks Dudley,
I did wonder being as he (and Hoskens <g>) had been a bit QT of late.
-=-
John

Dudley Henriques
July 15th 03, 07:01 PM
I have to admit, I miss Hoskins as well. His "adventures" have lit up my day
for over a year now. I'm pretty sure Des is probably deeply involved with
his book now, getting it ready for publication.
"Dingo" > wrote in message

> "Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
> :
> : Des has gone back to South Africa on a new assignment. I should be
> hearing
> : from him soon. When I do, I'll mention you are looking for him.
>
> Thanks Dudley,
> I did wonder being as he (and Hoskens <g>) had been a bit QT of late.
> -=-
> John

Google