PDA

View Full Version : V.V. Utgoff Naval Aviator

QDurham
July 16th 03, 06:15 PM
I just learned that Captain VV Utgoff died exactly a year ago. A fair-to
middling pilot, but stunningly good administrator, Comfair Whidbey and
elsewhere, 1996-8, and a superb roll model for boot ensigns such as I. Black
Cats WW and much more. Anybody out there remember the man? Email me?

Quent

BIWAH
March 14th 11, 01:49 AM
I just learned that Captain VV Utgoff died exactly a year ago. A fair-to
middling pilot, but stunningly good administrator, Comfair Whidbey and
elsewhere, 1996-8, and a superb roll model for boot ensigns such as I. Black
Cats WW and much more. Anybody out there remember the man? Email me?

Quent

Hi Quent....I served under Capt Utgoff in 1961-62, Sigonella NAF. I just joined AviationBanter yesterday, so reply is 8 yrs in coming. I have a good story about him. If you are still active on this site, contact me.

Google