PDA

View Full Version : Re: Who killed Stalin? The Jews !!! (Re: The Real Left...)

Gooneybird
July 18th 03, 12:48 AM
tim gueguen wrote:
> "-= Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí =-" > wrote in message
>> The Jews killed Princess Diana too.
>>
> And your proof of this silly assertion would be?

They were jealous because she was dating a Muslim. Not enough? I'll call a
meeting of the brain trust and see if we can come up with something else.
(^-^)))

George Z.

Keith Willshaw
July 18th 03, 07:54 AM
"Gooneybird" > wrote in message
> tim gueguen wrote:
> > "-= Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí =-" > wrote in message
> >> The Jews killed Princess Diana too.
> >>
> > And your proof of this silly assertion would be?
>
> They were jealous because she was dating a Muslim.

He was hardly a practising Muslim and she was hardly a practising Christian

They were both killed by a drunk driver because they were too dumb
to fasten their goddam seat belts.

Keith

Gooneybird
July 18th 03, 11:44 AM
"Keith Willshaw" > wrote in message

> "Gooneybird" > wrote in message
> > tim gueguen wrote:
> > >>
> > > And your proof of this silly assertion would be?
> >
> > They were jealous because she was dating a Muslim.
>
> He was hardly a practising Muslim and she was hardly a practising Christian
>
> They were both killed by a drunk driver because they were too dumb

> to fasten their goddam seat belts.

The bulge in my cheek was neither chewing tobacco nor an abscessed
tooth....merely the tip of my tongue parked there to signify an attempt at
humor. I guess I missed the mark....sorry.

George Z.

July 18th 03, 03:30 PM
"Gooneybird" > wrote:

>"Keith Willshaw" > wrote in message

>> > They were jealous because she was dating a Muslim.
>>
>> He was hardly a practising Muslim and she was hardly a practising Christian
>>
>> They were both killed by a drunk driver because they were too dumb
>
>> to fasten their goddam seat belts.
>
>The bulge in my cheek was neither chewing tobacco nor an abscessed
>tooth....merely the tip of my tongue parked there to signify an attempt at
>humor. I guess I missed the mark....sorry.
>
>George Z.

Keith was just having an off day there George... :)

-Gord.

"You are completely focused on RPM as the
single factor producing rotational velocity"
-Guess who?

Gooneybird
July 18th 03, 09:08 PM
"Gord Beaman" > wrote in message
> "Gooneybird" > wrote:

> >> He was hardly a practising Muslim and she was hardly a practising Christian
> >>
> >> They were both killed by a drunk driver because they were too dumb
> >
> >> to fasten their goddam seat belts.
> >
> >The bulge in my cheek was neither chewing tobacco nor an abscessed
> >tooth....merely the tip of my tongue parked there to signify an attempt at
> >humor. I guess I missed the mark....sorry.
> >
> >George Z.
> >
> Keith was just having an off day there George... :)

At our age, it comes to all of us. I have my share of them, and foregiveness is
something I often badly need, and therefore readily give.

Have a nice wekend.

George Z.

Richard Brooks
July 19th 03, 02:05 AM
"Keith Willshaw" > wrote in message

> "Gord Beaman" > wrote in message

> Christian

> > >The bulge in my cheek was neither chewing tobacco nor an abscessed
> > >tooth....merely the tip of my tongue parked there to signify an attempt
> at
> > >humor. I guess I missed the mark....sorry.
> > >
> > >George Z.
> > >
> > Keith was just having an off day there George... :)
> >

> Actually I rather that that George was being facetious BUT every
> time this comes up a horde of loons and conspirowhackos
> pur out of the woodwork, most seem to claim that Phil the Greek
> (Duke of Edinburgh) did it, which is daft, he'd have used a 12 bore :)
>
> Keith

Nah! He's usually busy working down Camden Town kebab shop.

"You wanna chilisowse?"

Richard.

Google