PDA

View Full Version : New guy with message for All

UFO_Investigator - Jim D.
August 7th 03, 06:53 AM
Hello! I'm a little 'new' around here.
My name is Jim D. I'm,from Allentown,Pa.
I am a former US Airman. (1960-64)
Anyway… I wanted to share this bit of info with you. I was at Beale
AFB in 1962, when the motion picture,
"A Gathering of Eagles" was being filmed.
Here's my new Web-page on all of of that..with pics. "Our Air Force
Movie"
http://community-2.webtv.net/Ground_Zero_2012/MovieatBealeAFB/

I also started a few of my own groups on the net at Ya-Hoo. and for
only MSN/Web-TV users,unfortunatly.
* Lackland AFB - Texas
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LacklandAFB/?yguid=110362230
* Beale AFB - California
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BealeAFB/?yguid=110362230
* Goose AB - Labrador/Newfoundland
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GooseAB/?yguid=110362230
* Air Force - Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AirForce/?yguid=110362230

* And my WebTV Paranormal/Conspiracy /UFO Gp
news:alt.discuss.clubs.public.talk.misc.ground_zer o_2012

BTW: I am a UFO Field Investigator/ Lecturer (hobbiest) and I made
this 'Multi-Website'.
It's loaded with a lot of interesting stuff,I told.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Ground_Zero_2012/BeInformed/
Please stop by and say 'Hello' in any of my groups,ok?
Pass the 'word' for me friends. I would enjot meeting anyone from any
field of intersest,especially any Air Force people.

Thanks in advance! :)

Jimmy De …aka: 'The Nighthawk'

Google