PDA

View Full Version : PA-12 Super Cruiser Window Part Needed

September 27th 07, 01:15 PM
Hi All:

The left sliding window on my 1946 Super Cruiser took leave of my
plane recently. Although I have located a replacement window, what I
am trying to find now is the metal leading edge that is attached to
the window. Before I go through the efforts to fabricate it, I was
wondering if anyone knows of a source.

Thanks.

Tom

Jim Burns[_2_]
September 27th 07, 02:07 PM
Try Univar?
Jim

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi All:
>
> The left sliding window on my 1946 Super Cruiser took leave of my
> plane recently. Although I have located a replacement window, what I
> am trying to find now is the metal leading edge that is attached to
> the window. Before I go through the efforts to fabricate it, I was
> wondering if anyone knows of a source.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tom

September 27th 07, 02:22 PM
On Sep 27, 9:07 am, "Jim Burns" > wrote:
> Try Univar?
> Jim

Univair does not it in their catolog. In any case, Clyde Smith tells
me they are having problems with their supplier for this piece.

Tom

Fly
October 4th 07, 04:34 AM
If that is what Clyde says, then you need to set up to make it, or get him
to do it for you

Kent Felkins

> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Sep 27, 9:07 am, "Jim Burns" > wrote:
>> Try Univar?
>> Jim
>>
> Univair does not it in their catolog. In any case, Clyde Smith tells
> me they are having problems with their supplier for this piece.
>
> Tom

Google