PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a spare $6,000,000?

Steve
December 28th 03, 02:41 PM
Just saw this on Ebay :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450501898&category=26432

Hmm. Wonder if I can stick an arrester hook on a 152...

:-)

--
Steve.

Gene Storey
December 28th 03, 05:08 PM
And about a thousand men to run it.

"Steve" > wrote
> Just saw this on Ebay :-)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450501898&category=26432
>

> Hmm. Wonder if I can stick an arrester hook on a 152...
>
> :-)
>

> --
> Steve.

B2431
December 28th 03, 10:24 PM
>From: Steve

>Just saw this on Ebay :-)
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450501898&
category=26432

>Hmm. Wonder if I can stick an arrester hook on a 152...
>
>:-)
>
>--
>Steve.

This place was asking half that last year for the same boat.

http://www.frenchcreekboatsales.com/details.asp?File_Number=BOP12

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

Marc Reeve
December 31st 03, 10:47 PM
Steve > wrote:

> Just saw this on Ebay :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2450501898
&category=26432

> Hmm. Wonder if I can stick an arrester hook on a 152...
>
> :-)

That's Brazil's Minas Gerais, ex-HMS Vengeance, yes? Seems to me I saw
it was sold to some Chinese syndicate for use as a floating shopping
mall last year - guess that fell through?

-Marc
--
Marc Reeve
actual email address after removal of 4s & spaces is

Google