PDA

View Full Version : Oh, he's good...

William Hung[_2_]
February 10th 08, 03:32 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FCWFMJaBLl0&feature=related

While "researching" stol aircrafts, I came across this.

Wil

William Hung[_2_]
February 10th 08, 03:51 PM
On Feb 10, 10:32*am, William Hung > wrote:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=FCWFMJaBLl0&feature=related
>
> While "researching" stol aircrafts, I came across this.
>
> Wil

Sorry, wrong group. I meant to post to rap.

Wil

Gus Cabre
February 10th 08, 06:10 PM
Wil,

In any case, thanks. Excellent control the guy has!!

Gus
"William Hung" > wrote in message
On Feb 10, 10:32 am, William Hung > wrote:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=FCWFMJaBLl0&feature=related
>
> While "researching" stol aircrafts, I came across this.
>
> Wil

Sorry, wrong group. I meant to post to rap.

Wil

Jay Honeck[_2_]
February 10th 08, 10:02 PM
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=FCWFMJaBLl0&feature=related
>
> While "researching" stol aircrafts, I came across this.

Nice example of precise control -- but talk about giving up any
ground-clearance advantage! He must've been trimming the weeds when he was
out in that tall grass, not to mention turning his brakes cherry red.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

William Hung[_2_]
February 11th 08, 04:01 AM
On Feb 10, 5:02*pm, "Jay Honeck" > wrote:
> >http://youtube.com/watch?v=FCWFMJaBLl0&feature=related
>
> > While "researching" stol aircrafts, I came across this.
>
> Nice example of precise control -- but talk about giving up any
> ground-clearance advantage! * He must've been trimming the weeds when he was
> out in that tall grass, not to mention turning his brakes cherry red.
> --
> Jay Honeck
> Iowa City, IA
> Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
> "Your Aviation Destination"

Talk about becoming one with the machine eh?

Wil

Denny
February 11th 08, 12:18 PM
Show off!