PDA

View Full Version : Re: Examination of eyewitness accounts of Pentagon #77 crash.

Alan Minyard
January 10th 04, 10:21 PM
On 8 Jan 2004 07:33:17 -0800, (Michael Petukhov) wrote:

>"Keith Willshaw" > wrote in message >...
>> "Michael Petukhov" > wrote in message
>> om...
>> > http://www.thepowerhour.com/postings-two/eyewitness-accounts-flight77.htm
>> >
>> > It is huge, objective (in my view) and nearly complete analysis
>> > of all available eyewitness reports. Result is:
>> >
>> > "... When I began this research, I was genuinely open minded. I wanted
>> > solve the problem of the contradiction between the witness evidence
>> > and
>> > the photographic evidence.
>>
>> Yeah right just like the Apollo Moon landings
>>
>> Face it Michael you are now a full blown conspiro-whacko
>>
>> Keith
>
>When did I care about your conspiro-whacko labels?
>You and many others tried many times but you still
>read and respond onto my "conspiro-whacko" posts
>indication it is not ones.
>
>Did your read the cited document? If you did you
>know now that your permanent references onto
>"eyewitness reports" are no more than empty words.
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Michael

Michael, you are an utter fool.

PLONK

Al Minyard

Alan Minyard
January 12th 04, 01:40 AM
On 11 Jan 2004 02:25:52 -0800, (Michael Petukhov) wrote:

(Michael Petukhov) wrote in message >...
>.
>>The other question which now needs to be adressed is "what
>> happened to F77" ? At this stage, I have no idea. But I am now
>> convinced that it didn't
>> hit the Pentagon."
>>
>> Michael

Seek professional help immediately, before you hurt yourself.

Al Minyard

January 12th 04, 02:23 AM
Alan Minyard > wrote:

>Seek professional help immediately, before you hurt yourself.
>
>Al Minyard

Or better still 'before you hurt someone that matters'...
--

-Gord.

Michael Petukhov
January 12th 04, 02:26 PM
Alan Minyard > wrote in message >...
> On 11 Jan 2004 02:25:52 -0800, (Michael Petukhov) wrote:
>
> (Michael Petukhov) wrote in message >...
> >.
> >>The other question which now needs to be adressed is "what
> >> happened to F77" ? At this stage, I have no idea. But I am now
> >> convinced that it didn't
> >> hit the Pentagon."
> >>
> >> Michael
>

> Seek professional help immediately, before you hurt yourself.

Hm... I never hurt myself, before. As for you unfortunately
no professional help can help you. To late. Russians says
if someone is dumb it is forever.

Michael

> Al Minyard

Alan Minyard
January 12th 04, 10:23 PM
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 02:23:17 GMT, "Gord Beaman" ) wrote:

>Alan Minyard > wrote:
>

>>Seek professional help immediately, before you hurt yourself.
>>
>>Al Minyard
>
>Or better still 'before you hurt someone that matters'...

Good point, my bad :-))

Al Minyard

Google