PDA

View Full Version : Posterity

ArtKramr
January 14th 04, 03:49 AM
"Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve
your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." John Quincy Adams

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Bernardz
January 14th 04, 01:11 PM
In article >,
says...
> "Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve
> your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." John Quincy Adams

Clever quote. Interesting that a ancient Greek historian pointed out
that 50 years after the Greek-Persian wars almost no one in Athens knew
of the war that saved them.

--
Would it be a better world if it was based on logic?

31th observation of Bernard

ArtKramr
January 14th 04, 06:18 PM
>Subject: Re: Posterity
>From: Bernardz
>Date: 1/14/04 5:11 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>In article >,
says...
>> "Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to
>preserve
>> your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it." John Quincy Adams
>

>Clever quote. Interesting that a ancient Greek historian pointed out
>that 50 years after the Greek-Persian wars almost no one in Athens knew
>of the war that saved them.
>

>> Arthur Kramer
>> 344th BG 494th BS
>> England, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany
>> Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
>> http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

They probably all had e-machines.

Arthur Kramer