PDA

View Full Version : Re: Can you say: Payne Stewart ? - Explosive Decompression? Tryit yourself, numbnuts.

TJ
January 19th 04, 07:25 PM
"C J Campbell wrote:

> The NVA claimed that is how it happened, anyway, and the pilot believed
it.
> They also made the pilot pose for pictures with the farmer. The aircraft
was
> an FB-111.
>
> Although he got out all right and he saw his EWO's chute open, he never
saw
> the EWO again.
>
> He was an instructor at Mather when I met him

No FB-111 participated in the Vietnam war. The F-111's that served in the
conflict has an escape pod that brings the
crew down together in a capsule. No ejector seat fitted to these F-111As
other that early pre-production models pending supply of the capsules.
Provide the guys surname and it would be easy to link him, and his
crewmember to an F-111 combat loss in SEA.

TJ

Google